RCD circuit breaker 10 A 30 mA 1 + N 110...253 VAC, DS201 B10 A30, ABB
Report an error
Please provide as much detail as possible regarding item 300-76-705, RCD circuit breaker 10 A 30 mA 1 + N 110...253 VAC.
RCD circuit breaker 10 A 30 mA 1 + N 110...253 VAC
Request higher bulk rates
|Total Price||EUR 67.2|
|List Price||EUR 67,20|
Thank you for your message. We will check the case and contact you as soon as possible.
|1 + N|
To see similar products, please select at least one of the filters above.
|6 kA @ (230 / 400 VAC)|
|35.0 x 85.0 x 69.0 mm|
The DS201 series RCBO is a 1P+N in two-modules device for the protection of end user single-phase circuits.
- Protection against overload and short-circuit currents
- Protection against the effects of sinusoidal alternating and direct pulsating earth fault currents
- Protection against indirect contacts and additional protection against direct contacts (with sensitivity = 30 mA)
- Test pushbutton to verify the correct functioning of the device
- Information on the device is laser printed to make it clearly visible and long lasting
- RCD tripping indicator
Environmental informationRoHS Conform
Additional informationCountry of origin Italy (IT)Manufacturer ABBGross weight (incl. package) 239.0 GramDimensions (incl. package) 69 x 35 x 85 MMCustoms number 8536303090UNSPSC (v5.03) 30212001EAN 8012542647805
© 2014 Distrelec, Branch of Daetwyler Switzerland Inc.