Oscilloscope 4x70 MHz 1 GS/s, TBS2074, Tektronix
Report an error
Please provide as much detail as possible regarding item 300-68-202, Oscilloscope 4x70 MHz 1 GS/s.
Oscilloscope 4x70 MHz 1 GS/s
Request higher bulk rates
|Total Price||EUR 1850.0|
|List Price||EUR 1.850,00|
Thank you for your message. We will check the case and contact you as soon as possible.
To see similar products, please select at least one of the filters above.
|CAT II 300 V|
|2 mV...5 V/div|
|2.5 ns/div...100 s/div|
|100...240 V @ 45...65 Hz|
|128.1 x 412.4 x 201.5 mm|
Designed to make your work easier and for outstanding waveform visualization and analysis. The TBS2000 series digital storage oscilloscope captures and displays significantly more signal to help you evaluate designs faster. Easily and confidently analyze your signals with new on-waveform cursor readouts and 32 automatic measurements, each with informative tips to help you choose the right one. The TekVPI probe interface works with traditional BNC connections, but also enables wide application coverage with active voltage probes and current probes.
- 9 inch WVGA TFT-LCD display
- 20 megapoint record length on all channels
- 15 horizontal grids for 50% more visualization in the same scale setting
- TekVPITM probe interface supports active, differential, and current probes
- 32 automated measurements and FFT function for thorough waveform analysis
- Configurable HelpEverywhere provides on-screen tips for specified settings
- Built-in ScopeIntro handbook provides oscilloscope fundamentals
Environmental informationRoHS Not Applicable
Additional informationCountry of origin China (CN)Manufacturer TektronixGross weight (incl. package) 4600.0 GramDimensions (incl. package) 130 x 420 x 210 MMCustoms number 9030200000UNSPSC (v5.03) 41113638
© 2014 Distrelec, Branch of Daetwyler Switzerland Inc.